As a professional or entrepreneur it is all about productivity, forward planning, key personnel and the ability to produce the positive bottom line. No need to be derailed by unforeseen circumstances such as illness, death, injury or loss of income when you have Business Insurance.
Start-up or Young business cover
Are you the owner of a new or young organisation and you were under the impression you had no chance to get cover. Think again, you can.
Start-up Income Protection Cover is designed for companies who have been trading for three years or less. The cover provides an essential financial safety net if the owner or key person is unable to work for more than 10 hours per week in their own occupation in the business due to illness or injury.
Established business cover
A variety of business solutions are available to you and your business:
- Life Cover
- Provides a one-off payment in the event of death.
- Total & Permanent Disability (TPD)
- An occupation-rated cover paying a lump sum if you are permanently disabled. Due to illness or accident and are unlikely to work again.
- Critical Conditions
- Covers key persons for serious illness or injury.
- Progressive Care
- Allowing multiple claims based on the severity of the illness or injury.
- Business Disability
- A monthly benefit to help with the continued running of the business.
Need further information, our knowledgeable advisers will assist you to put together a plan for your business.